Rebecca Fyfe's activity stream

  • commented on Access and Visitation 2020-10-14 16:15:19 -0700
    Sophia, I have empathy for your situation. I am experiencing the same. You need an elder attorney in the state where your father lives. It will cost about 5,000. Is he in his home or nursing home? I would be more concerned if she is alone with him. Have you ever called the police on her for her behavior? Is she doing anything that would harm him? You can fight for guardianship and to be his power of attorney. You can also ask that she have a psychological evaluation. A judge would see her hostility toward you as a sign that she is unstable as you have never done anything wrong. Again, has she done anything to harm him? You can also say to her that you will take her to court (with all of the expenses) if she refuses to let you see him as it is unfair emotional distress. I would start seeing a therapist for the sole reason of helping you deal with such an evil person. If you end up in court against her, your therapist can explain to a just the pain and emotional abuse she has caused you.