Allison Pieter is an independent event producer. Her career spans nearly two decades producing high‐ profile corporate, entertainment, social, and fundraising events. She has extensive experience throughout the United States in a variety of industries, with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to non‐profit organizations to well‐known celebrities. Her capabilities include all aspects of event planning: strategy, concept, design, budgeting, contract negotiation, vendor management, branding, logistics, programming, production, sponsorship activation, and media and talent relations.
When you engage Allison, her passion and skill for producing events enable you to focus on moving your business forward, knowing any event she touches will be a success. Whether working on strategy, large‐scale conferences, client retreats, promotional parties, leadership summits, awards shows, concerts, or fundraising galas, she thrives on seeing all the elements come together for that “wow” moment.
Allison is adept at working throughout complex organizations, specifically in collaborating with senior and executive level management to meet and exceed goals and expectations. Some examples include:
- Spearheading all corporate meetings and events for Clear Channel Media & Entertainment for nearly a decade
- Launching a new division of a Fortune 500 company with a series of nationwide events
- Creating a meeting and event solutions department for a leading media company designed to centralize sourcing and negotiations to increase leverage and streamline costs
- Leading the team which produced one of the initial primetime web broadcasts for a Democratic National Convention
- Producing client‐focused events for notable personalities such as Ryan Seacrest, Steve Harvey, Rush Limbaugh, Nikki Sixx and Glenn Beck
Throughout her career, Pieter has planned hundreds of events and her clients have included DreamWorks, Microsoft, Universal Pictures, Fox Broadcasting, Equinox, WebMD, Yahoo!, Mitsubishi, AOL, and National Radio Hall of Fame.