Speakers apply - click here.
This year’s conference will take place in Orange County, California. The educational goal of the 2016 Kasem Cares Conference on Aging is to offer professionals and practitioners the opportunity to enhance their knowledge, exchange information on best practices, and learn about the latest research and trends.
The five main sub-themes are:
1. Game changers: Innovations in research and practice of the ever growing aging population
2. Providing effective resources, tools and care for aging patients and their caregivers.
3. Strategies in addressing social injustices faced by the aging population.
4. Red flag awareness; how to recognize and report elder mistreatment.
5. Collaboration of communities for the changing health environment
Sponsorship on a first come first serve basis. VIP Sponsorship deadline December 31, 2015. All Sponsorship artwork due by March 1st 2016.
Physicians, Nurses, and Health Educators will be eligible to receive continuing education credits from the NPHE.
For information on Corporate Sponsorships including In Kind Contributions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Speaking criteria and deadlines apply, please visit our website for more information.”
For payment by check, please email email@example.com. Make checks payable to Kasem Cares. Kasem Cares is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and donations are tax deductible. For your reference our tax identification number is 47-3610518. Please contact your tax professional for additional details. Sponsored by Kasem Cares Inc 501(c) (3)
To register, click here.